If most members of a group are honest and intelligent, then evil people will be identified and excluded. When most members have psychopathic traits, the honest and intelligent people are identified and excluded! In a psychopath-controlled environment, it’s the honest people who seem defective and deviant.
Other psychopathy articles:
- Psychopath “code of ethics”
- How to Act Like a Psychopath without Really Trying [Excerpt]
- Vulnerabilities exploited by manipulators
- Psychopaths Rule The World.
- ‘Uhs’ and ‘Ums’: Among the Verbal Tics of Psychopaths
- Identifying Psychopaths