Is the trick to winning a custody battle against a narcissistic ex a matter of appearing more psychopathic than him/her?
At every court appearance or evaluator session I noticed that the opposition would present crazy evidence, accusations or witness declarations that were complete exaggerations or outright lies. I asked myself how it was that they were able to so often present this stuff and get away with it?
The answer was simple: They appeared confident and believable, their stories combined with their appearance made others think there could be truth to their version of events, especially when contrasted against my own outward appearance. I was, in short, a valuable tool in helping them look better.
- Psychopaths are manipulators. (psychopathresistance.wordpress.com)
- Should we all be more psychopathic? (bbc.co.uk)
- Mass nervous breakdown: Millions of Americans on the brink as stress pandemic ravages society (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Custody Battle (mickyxiahtic.wordpress.com)
- Dad gives kids meth laced cookies to get custody from ex (newsfixnow.com)
- How To Get Joint Custody Of Your Child In Family Law (aboutthechildrenblog.com)
- Divorced British father ‘arrested in France after his two children found with throats slit following bitter custody battle’ (mirror.co.uk)