is a control freak. He finds pleasure in causing pain to others and thrives on the sense of power it brings. If not also physically abusive, he is an emotional bully; manipulating, overpowering, and tormenting his victims. Children, having no escape, suffer lifelong consequences at the hands of a narcissistic parent.
- Emotional Vampires at Work (mheasiabusiness.com)
- The dripping tap of emotional abuse in the Sociopath and Narcissist relationship (paularenee.wordpress.com)
- The Cycle Of Abuse In a Relationship with the Sociopath or Narcissist (lessonsbank.wordpress.com)
- Narcissists are highly abusive people…. (healingfromcomplextraumaandptsd.wordpress.com)
- Leaving the Narcissist (wendypowell.ca)