12-year-old Rebecca was terrorized by as many as 15 girls who ganged up on her and picked on her for months. The torment and social isolation became overwhelming, and seeing no other way out, she ended her young life. Two girls, the major culprits, have been arrested. One of them went to the same school as Rebecca and had been dating her former boyfriend. The 14-year-old bully went around to friends at school and tried to turn them against Rebecca. The girl’s Facebook comments were callous and hateful, expressing desire for the death of young Rebecca. The second girl arrested was a former best friend of the victim who was influenced by the other girl to turn on her.
Sociopaths come in many guises; they bring suffering and destruction upon us in all possible shapes and sizes, many times multiplying the damage by influencing others to join their evil missions, or at least to not interfere.
- Felony charges for girl accused of bullying 12-year-old to suicide (kdvr.com)
- Don’t Be A Minion (dontbeaminion.com)
- Bystanders and Bullying (PsychopathResistance)
- A Game of Destroying People (PsychopathResistance)
- The Psychopathic Duo (PsychopathResistance)