| “Twisting of meanings is a clue to psychopathy. They’re masters of doublespeak*, creating verbal traps and impossible situations that leave non-psychopaths bewildered.”
Harrison Koehli Red Pill Press,
Publisher of Political Ponerology *Doublespeak = Evasive, ambiguous language
that is intended to deceive or confuse.
- Word Salad and Narc Speak (PsychopathResistance.com)
- Sociopaths twist words, manipulate, and deflect… (PsychopathResistance.com)
- 13 Examples of Narc Speak (thriveafterabuse.com)
- Guard Yourself Against Verbal Violence in Nursing (inanurseblog.wordpress.com)
- Sebastian Kügler: Standing up against verbal abuse (vizZzion.org)
- Stop it, You’re Hurting Me (h8my20s.wordpress.com)
Reblogged this on Citizens, not serfs.