Tag Archives: amoral
The “Virtuous” Sociopath
Abusers are never accountable.
Unreasonable Forms of Persuasion & Manipulation (ethicalrealism.wordpress.com)
Masters of Deception
Psychopaths and sociopaths are likely to appear friendly and generous. They are masters of deception, adept at faking emotions they don’t actually have—compassion, remorse, or humility—to win trust or gain power over others. Behind a convincing facade of respectability, intelligence, and high moral standards, they operate outside of standard ethical boundaries; recruiting lower-level psychopaths to do their bidding and manipulating normal, “good” people into accepting or supporting their shady agendas.
- The Making of a Minion (dontbeaminion.com)
- Dangerous Mind Games: How Psychopaths Manipulate and Deceive (http://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com)
Why is it so hard to hold psychopathic abusers accountable?
- Morality and dispassionate analysis (marginalrevolution.com)
- Why are psychopaths so good at getting ahead? – CNBC
- This Is How To Deal With Psychopaths And Toxic People (Eric Barker)