Psychopaths dominate because most people are brainwashed to be victims. There occasionally are people with partial resistance. They are isolated and the psychopaths can easily discredit and remove them.
If two psychopaths are challenged by an intelligent person, they will cooperate, while the intelligent person won’t understand what’s going on. Even if the psychopaths don’t have an explicit agreement, they will always cooperate to ruin an intelligent person asking questions.
Psychopaths can always count on each other for cooperation, when an intelligent person starts asking dangerous questions. This creates a massive highly-coordinated evil conspiracy. Two psychopaths will always cooperate, when an intelligent person starts asking questions. Two psychopaths will always assist each other in their evil goals. They can count on their fellow psychopaths to return the favor later, even if there is no explicit quid pro quo agreement. In a very real sense, there’s a psychopath code of ethics.
Excerpt from: Two Kinds Of Psychopaths
- Another psychopathic dyad; raped and killed a little girl.
- How To Spot A Psychopath [Science] (jezebel.com)
- Psychopath Brain Study of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Can You Tell Psychopaths Simply by the Words They Use? (neatorama.com)
- Why We Love Psychopaths (forbes.com)
- Is Lisbeth Salander a Psychopath? (psychologytoday.com)