Christopher Lane, a 22-year old Australian student visiting his girlfriend in Oklahoma, was shot and killed by teenagers—because they were bored.
Two childhood best friends killed teenager Katelyn Wolfe for a thrill and then bound her body, attached it to a weight and threw it into a lake.
5 steps to change the world
1 Acknowledge that sociopaths exist. This is more radical than it may sound. For many of us, it means abandoning a belief we have held a lifetime; that “there’s good in everyone.” While that is true in most cases, it is critical to understand that there are exceptions and that they are not easily recognized.
- Aussie baseball player killed by “bored” Okla. teens, police say – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Australian student Christopher Lane laid to rest after U.S. shooting (cnn.com)
- Katelyn Wolfe murder 6/6/2013 Bloomfield, IN *Jordan Buskirk and Randal Crosley charged with her murder* (mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com)
- Murder suspects hijack victim’s Facebook page to throw off police (dailydot.com)
- Trial dates set for Buskirk and Crosley (wthitv.com)