Tag Archives: Lovefraud
Coming this fall: Lovefraud online education about sociopaths
Millions of sociopaths live among us, and no one seems to know it. Because as a society we are so unaware, we are vulnerable to sociopathic exploitation. And because many professionals, like the rest of us, don’t really understand the dynamics of these involvements, counselors, therapists and others are often at a loss about how to help people who have been targeted by sociopaths. To address this dangerous lack of information about sociopaths, Lovefraud is launching an online education program this fall. Read more…
Lovefraud.com: Saving the World
Christopher Lane, a 22-year old Australian student visiting his girlfriend in Oklahoma, was shot and killed by teenagers—because they were bored.
Two childhood best friends killed teenager Katelyn Wolfe for a thrill and then bound her body, attached it to a weight and threw it into a lake.
5 steps to change the world
1 Acknowledge that sociopaths exist. This is more radical than it may sound. For many of us, it means abandoning a belief we have held a lifetime; that “there’s good in everyone.” While that is true in most cases, it is critical to understand that there are exceptions and that they are not easily recognized.
Read about the other 4 steps at Lovefraud.com.
- Aussie baseball player killed by “bored” Okla. teens, police say – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Australian student Christopher Lane laid to rest after U.S. shooting (cnn.com)
- Katelyn Wolfe murder 6/6/2013 Bloomfield, IN *Jordan Buskirk and Randal Crosley charged with her murder* (mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com)
- Murder suspects hijack victim’s Facebook page to throw off police (dailydot.com)
- Trial dates set for Buskirk and Crosley (wthitv.com)
Tell the media about your experiences!
Lovefraud’s mission is to educate the public about sociopaths, and one way to do that is by working with the media. We hope to interest the media in producing stories about disordered personalities, the damage they cause, and how to spot dangerous people before becoming involved.