Dr. Sam Vaknin explains: “Even the victim’s relatives, friends, and colleagues are amenable to the considerable charm, persuasiveness, and manipulativeness of the abuser and to his impressive thespian skills.”
“In contrast, the victims are often on the verge of a nervous breakdown: harassed, unkempt, irritable, impatient, abrasive, and hysterical.”
Sociopaths are manipulative, and some are dangerous. If you know someone with several of the following attributes, your best bet is to stay away from them.
1 Superficial Charm
3 Pathological Lying
4 Manipulative and Cunning
5 Shallow Emotions
6 Lack of Remorse, Shame, Or Guilt
7 Incapable of Human Attachment
8 Constant Need for Stimulation
9 Lack of Empathy
10 Poor Behavioral Controls / Impulsive Nature
11 Promiscuous Sexual Behavior / Infidelity
In The Lies of Sarah Palin, Geoffrey Dunn provides the first full-scale and in-depth political biography of the controversial Republican vice-presidential candidate and former governor of Alaska.
Based on more than two-hundred interviews—many of them with Republican colleagues and one-time political allies of Palin’s—and more than forty-thousand pages of uncovered documents, Dunn chronicles Palin’s troubling penchant for duplicity in grim detail. The Lies of Sarah Palin is a journalistic tour de force that vividly reveals the Queen of the Tea Party movement as a vengeful and manipulative empress without clothes.
Is the trick to winning a custody battle against a narcissistic ex a matter of appearing more psychopathic than him/her?
At every court appearance or evaluator session I noticed that the opposition would present crazy evidence, accusations or witness declarations that were complete exaggerations or outright lies. I asked myself how it was that they were able to so often present this stuff and get away with it?
The answer was simple: They appeared confident and believable, their stories combined with their appearance made others think there could be truth to their version of events, especially when contrasted against my own outward appearance. I was, in short, a valuable tool in helping them look better.
- Psychopaths are manipulators. (psychopathresistance.wordpress.com)
- Should we all be more psychopathic? (bbc.co.uk)
- Mass nervous breakdown: Millions of Americans on the brink as stress pandemic ravages society (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Custody Battle (mickyxiahtic.wordpress.com)
- Dad gives kids meth laced cookies to get custody from ex (newsfixnow.com)
- How To Get Joint Custody Of Your Child In Family Law (aboutthechildrenblog.com)
- Divorced British father ‘arrested in France after his two children found with throats slit following bitter custody battle’ (mirror.co.uk)
“Nice and friendly”
is the persona of many con artists, abusers, paedophiles, and killers. Ted Bundy was handsome and educated. The number of young women he raped and killed has not been determined, but it may have been more than 200.
Ted Bundy was intelligent and charming.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •