Psychopathic ex threatens a single mom to lose her job.
November 16, 2013
Everyone who speaks out about their experiences with psycho/sociopaths or spreads factual information about the “cluster B” personality disorders is helping others to see themselves, their relationships, their whole lives more realistically. A realistic perspective empowers us to make the best decisions for ourselves, and also, we feel stronger when we recognize that we are not alone, that what we are going through, or have survived, is not so unusual and extreme that no one will believe us if we told them about it. It helps to learn that the abuse and the dirty tricks we have been subjected to actually are standard psychopathic behaviors. It allows us to shed any guilt we may have from being mistreated or doubts about our own sanity. It gives us the confidence to redefine and set limits on unacceptable behavior. When we recognize the patterns, we also know better what to expect so that we may prepare accordingly. We can direct our energy to where it is effective instead of wasting it on an unrealistic notion; something that will never happen, no matter how hard we try.
And then there’s the bigger picture. Just think; if everyone had a basic understanding of psychopathy, you wouldn’t have to worry about your ex causing you to lose your job. All psychopaths lie. All psychopaths do hurtful, harmful things “without any reason.” It doesn’t always “take two to tango.” The world needs to know these things. We need to tell our stories, expose the evil-doers, and gain some clout and credibility. The time and opportunity is now with the Internet as a vehicle for all who have suffered. We can make a difference—we already have. Anyone can start a blog or post comments on websites. Let’s keep the ball rolling so the next generation, at least, has the heads-up we had to survive without.
If your ex follows through with his threat, show this discussion thread to your employer! What do you think would happen?
- identifying psychopaths (thejohnsmithblog.wordpress.com)
- Jobs Most Likely To Have Psychopaths (kvil.cbslocal.com)
- Inside the Psyche of the 1% – Many Actually Believe Their Ideology of Greed Makes for a Better World (rinf.com)
- 7 Signs You’re Working With A Psychopath (businessinsider.com)
- Which Careers Draw The Most Psychopaths? (kearth101.cbslocal.com)
- Does Your Job Attract Pyschopaths? (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths? (theweek.com)
- Sociopath/psychopath Dichotomy (thoughtuncommon.wordpress.com)