As if it’s a choice. No one chooses to be a victim. It’s the psychopath who calls the shots. It’s the predator who chooses its prey. However, we can reduce the risk of becoming victims. By learning about psychopathic traits, we become better equipped to recognize abusive people so that we can keep a distance from them, if not stay away completely.
- Related articles on Psychopath Resistance:
- Bullies get a kick out of seeing others in pain.
- Why is there so little psychopathy awareness?
- A game of destroying people
- Identifying different psychopaths
- Predator or prey?
- Hunting grounds
- Some people really are that hostile
The ‘Almost Psychopaths’ Among Us